martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

Everything is better when you are...

If our destiny is written and he want that we be together, I will open a book in a random page and we'll be there; facts pronoun: Us. I'll give you my wings, although they are a little broken. You are the answer that I hoped so much, to that question that I never did.  You're adorable just the way you are. You saw my demons and then, you learn to frighten them, to make them disappear. I was afraid to love. However, I love you, with the low voice and high beats. I love our love, with laughter, games, jokes, friendship, where you feel a child again without stopping to smile, thinking in that person that will make you feel better. Everything is better when you are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, si lo deseas, acá puedes dejar tu comentario :3